cleaning

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by maxsilk, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Hey tokers

Just wondering if anyone has a really good bong cleaner as in either a brush a liquid quiet curious which is good love to hear if anyone has a good homemade recipe for one I have a few bongs loads of different percs stems pipes and bought a luuuuuuuush bubbler yesterday for only 15 from my local headshop king bong would appreciate any advice especially as I'm just finishing off making a lovely glass on glass piece and the stem I wanna use smells like my anus.

2. Chuck a picture up of that shit man! I use isopropyl alchol 99% with salt best thing ever, heared that 420 bong solution is good but much more limited in the uk even the rubbing alchol costs about £7 for fuck all amount but it cheap out in America I heard. I use cotton buds with ronson pipe cleaners does the job nice And quick

3. At work at the moment mate but will do man gonna do a pic of all of them and I should be making a glass on glass piece later with a slider ill post pics of all cheers for the decent comment back yeah I looked for that alcohol yesterday couldn't find any in shops gonna go to tesco tommorow to see what I can find yeah I can get alcogel like the stuff you sanitize hands with and pipe cleaners that gels at my work too so could get it for free. Yeah I looked at that solution yesterday

4. Baby bottle and nipple brush set.

5. This is the new bubbler mate love it

ForumRunner_20130220_173150.png

Bought cleaning supplies from a pipe shop haven't tried it yet gonna get that alcohol stuff is like 15 for a litre spray can at maplins this stuff cost me 5.

ForumRunner_20130220_173200.png

ForumRunner_20130220_173209.png

And my party bong too big for anything else but a joke really basil bush 60cm acrylic

ForumRunner_20130220_173221.png

And this beauty is a new type of gauze I picked up its amazing really hard and as you can see fits my bubbler perfect it's like a steel pyramid gauze.

ForumRunner_20130220_173301.png

6. This is what you need. Any major pharmacy will have it. Generally by band aids/wound dressings.

Attached Files:

7. Went into two and neither had even heard of it. Maplins stock it though

8. Bong looks awesome huge though! That gauzer looks cool though I use coloured daisies don't like em tho haha limited like mad in uk! Sucks

9. Yeah is huge it's fun sometimes I have a wooden bowl that screws onto it that has room for probs 1.5 maybe 2 grams so possibility if I could take it of being a destroyer the bubblers my new pride and joy though oh and if anyone in the uk is looking for isopropyl alcohol go ebay it cost a tenner for 1l bottle or spray bottle yeah when I get round to making my glass on glass bong I might buy some these ones are amazing though they fit any bowl really snug.

10. ive used iso and salt .. but in canada n mayb states not sure they have some ill stuff called Orange Chronic works a beast n u can re use it if u want i jus pour it out but works really well even on concentrate rez

11. I use iso and salt in my tube, and I'll soak my slide in simple green overnight.

12. I use cleanest hits and I dont have to clean.

13. when it comes to my slide, i use a kasher but for the rest of the bong i just came across scrubber duckies, it looks super cool, magnetic pieces of cloth that can clean the inside of your bong, its pretty sweet.