Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cleaning Your System

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Kyle_420, Apr 12, 2009.

1. I smoked 1/8 of purp and an 1/8 of mids last night with a couple buddies. It was the first time I've smoked in a month. I have a high metabolism and am pretty lean.

If I drink two gallons of water a day, take 1g of niacin a day, and 2.5g of cranberry a day as well as 4 AZO standard, how long will it take before I am clean?

2. There's no magic formula to calculate a date in which your system will be clean.

What are you trying to get your system cleaned out for? Drug test at work? Police? Parents?

3. ^the law.

also, i take 10g of creatine a day and 1g of caffeine a day. will that help?

4. doing all the things you're doing will indeed help speed the process. but Modder is right there is now way to tell how fast it will happen for you.

I recommend chilling on so much caffeine... it's really fucking bad for you. it fucks your metabolism out of whack. but it will help make you piss more often... dehydrate you... but you wanna suck down a lot of water b4 you piss for your test...

and might i ask... why creatine?

5. He is probably lifting..

6. I figure... it was more rhetorical since all creatine does is swell your muscles with water...

7. he's 'lean' remember... he's trying his bestest to look super attractive and alpha male?

8. ohhhhhhh stay alpha bro. stay alpha. remember you're genetically different, baby.

just like brucie.

9. i think the creatine might effect the THC metabolites, and in a bad way. im not even 50% sure but if i were you i'd quit the creatine just to play it extra safe

10. Creatine can also help with memory and potentiation (i may be wrong with that one, heard it though). It also helps supply energy to muscles which help when lifting and trying to gain muscle mass.

11. Shit bro ur gonna kill ur self over a drug test....Just be carefull..

12. I would remove the creatine from your diet, if your trying to pass a test. It basically is basically bulking up your muscles with water until the muscles fill in. How I see it, this is like storage. You do not want to store anything when your trying to flush.

13. correct me if i'm wrong, but creatine causes your body to store water in your muscles, and thc is fat. what effect would it have on flushing thc from your system?

14. #15 Kroovy, Apr 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2009
    Hoping to kill two birds with one stone. Creatine is used in muscle regeneration after it's torn to refill the microscopic tears. Creatine is produced naturally in your body and can also be taken as a supplement to increase muscle mass. With that being said, you can try pass a piss test by drinking tons of water or using detox shit, but you can still fail. If you use detox stuff you lower your natural creatine levels which CAN cause you to fail a piss test. Most piss tests don't work that way but if you're doing a really detailed one, you're doing the right thing.

~Kroovy

[EDIT] I forgot that creatine can be used for muscle volumization but it honestly depends on your body type. 10g of creatine a day won't do anything. When I work out I take around 40g of creatine (pretty sure).

15. What most people don't realize is when THC is introduced to your system, your body produces these things. I can't remember the name. Anyways, they stick around for a lot longer than THC. You CAN fail a piss test just for HAVING those "things" in your system. They are directly related to the presence of THC and a great way of telling if you had THC in your system and cleaned it.

~Kroovy

16. THC isnt fat, it just is absorbed by lipid molecules, and can also be found in nearly every other substance in your body. The creatine is keeping water in your muscles which you dont want there because you are clearly trying to flush all of the THC out of your system. Lay off the creatine until you have taken the drug test.