Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cleaning your grinder

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blkarmphoenix, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Its a must! How do you clean your grinder?

I just took a plastic tipped paintbrush to the top pieces of mine and got an entire bowl full of keif! :eek::yay::hello::bongin::smoke::cool:

2. Just cleaned mine out last week after desperate for a smoke.. used a toothpick with a little plastic scraper and got a fat pack of chafe(kief).

Best high of my life! :smoke:

3. I clean and collect mine all the time. Usually after i'm through with whatever pickup i get. (almost always a q :) ) Soon I hope to have a bunch saved up so i can press it and make kief cakes lol.

4. my grinder is OLD.

5. The fuck is chafe?

6. 90% Rubbing alcohol poured into a plastic bag. Put all parts of your grinder in the bag and shake well. Pour the alcohol onto a plate and let it dry out overnight. Once dried out take a razor blade to the plate and scrape. Waalllahh free grinder hash:p