Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cleaning while high.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sweet69, Mar 1, 2012.

1. Has anyone ever tried to clean while they're high? I doubt it's impossible to keep up with. But yet the mess you make from making your munchies is quite unbearable.

2. Yeah all the time man. Blast some good rap and just clean, surprisingly enjoyable

3. i love cleaning while high. very soothing

4. [quote name='"BlowinHaze"']Yeah all the time man. Blast some good rap and just clean, surprisingly enjoyable[/quote]

I'l have what you're smoking.

5. I love the munchie mess I leave after getting home late and just going to town. Like 7 plates, a few cups, and a bag of chips. Clean that up while stoned the next morning.

6. It's good shit :D

7. I've found that starting to clean is the hardest thing while high, but once I get going, nothing can stop me.

8. pretty lights+bowl=clean house

9. i locw xlwNING QHILW HIGH.

10. ^^ I love cleaning while high

11. yea i love cleaning right after my first bowl of the day.

But i hate cleaning if i smoked alot before hand.

Yea a bowl plus some good tunes is the only way i can have a clean house, its less a chore and more of an uplifting feeling that your house is shiny.

When im sober its a chore and time seems to drag on.

12. Cleaning just comes naturally when I'm high. It's great

13. Since my car was fuckin trashed from a whole week of stoned munchies i.e. taco bell wrappers, and assorsed fast food bags and cups, ashes on my carpet and dirty outside... I felt it needed to be cleaned. So i blazed a fat king sized and got to work, and it was awesome; like some ones else here said, when your blazed it feels less like a chore, i really got that uplifting attitude about it, it felt good making my ride look nice

14. I don't really clean, usually sometimes i do but i get tired and hit the couch. Then sooner ot later my girlfriend comes wandering why there's a mess in the kitchen. Than she gets curious.

15. I love to clean stoned.

16. i do this shit all time when its get messy round here