Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cleaning while high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by generader, Feb 28, 2012.

1. Anyone do this? Usually after I smoke I have the urge to clean my house.

2. Cleaned the ever living shit out of my house yesterday. Nothing like smoking in a SPOTLESS home.

3. I usually knock shit off the shelves and make a mess when I'm high.

No really though, but I don't usually clean

4. My house gets messier. If I wanna be physically productive, I gotta be sober. Mentally i'm more productive on weed. But yeah I cleaned my house the other day, I had to make sure not to smoke first.

5. I'm with you on this one. If I smoke and my house is a mess I'll clean up it makes cleaning much more enjoyable

6. If I have the house to myself, I'll blaze up and get shit done.

:cool:

7. God cleaning high just takes away the boredom out of it.

8. Yeah i get energetic and want some rapid stimulation. Never clean much, but if there was nothing else around its the same concept.

9. I'm more of a Get high and work in the yard type person....:cool:

10. I like to clean my house high while bumpin music

11. This happens to me when i'm high in the house,with nothing to do.I also have to be in a good mood to clean my house,while high.After all it's fun doing some chores while high.

12. ironically i have the urge to clean shit when im high and its a nice day outside. its probably because i think i have seasonal affective disorder and it being nice outside puts me in a good mood, thus it helps me to get shit done

13. Only time I hang up all my clothes/make my bed/put shit in the laundry hamper/vaccum is when I'm stoned. I should tell my mom that, she will begin to love when I smoke.

14. [quote name='"h i g h"']ironically i have the urge to clean shit when im high and its a nice day outside. its probably because i think i have seasonal affective disorder and it being nice outside puts me in a good mood, thus it helps me to get shit done[/quote]

Get that light from SkyMall man...

15. i love cleaning the house when nobody is home and i'm freshly blazed, just blast some good music and i can go for hours haha

16. this happens to me, its not like i get high to clean my house but when i high i notice every little thing and when its not in the right spot i always clean it up. Takes me a while to get to the shit that i actually wanna do, but hey i guess its better to have "fun" cleaning then doing it sober

17. Amen to that!

18. [quote name='"Retrix"']I like to clean my house high while bumpin music[/quote]

That's what I do, got my beats on full blast!