Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cleaning system

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BuddhaTwo, Apr 11, 2015.

1. #1 BuddhaTwo, Apr 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2015
    Hey, I know there are a lot of topics on this, but i felt the need to be specific on my situation! I weigh 155 lbs, 6 foot and I would smoke around 5-6 times a day, everyday for 4-5 months (could be longer I am unaware). I decided to change my lifestyle and get clean for a while for the better. I am currently trying to get a job but I don't want to get drug tested. Ive been clean for two weeks, doing weight training and cardio. How much longer would you recommend till I go job hunting!

-Brant

2. Wait 2-3 weeks more and give yourself an at home drug test with first mornings void only way to know for sure for you, everyone body Is different so is the potency of weed what ways you smoked blah blah blah. Good luck

-Your point is as pointless as describing colors to a blind man.-

3. Go job hunting rn. You should be fine by the time you get a call back.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Should be and being clean are two different things.
    Take the home tests and stay clean then go looking.

5. Take a home test! I was clean in ten days, I think it depends a lot on the person, the diet, and what types of exercise you're getting into, but good luck! you can get one at cvs, walgreens, or any similar store.