Cleaning spoons

Discussion in 'General' started by thee gardener, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Not sure if this is the right place to post this and this is my first ever post but a question I had is how often to clean my spoon bowl with regular use and does cleaning it make a difference in the quality of my high

2. You don't have to clean it everyday or anything like that, just make sure the airways are clear and your high should go unscathed. Oh and after each bowl pack clear it out with a tooth pick, paper clip something like that. Smoke on

3. Just makes it taste better.. Actually an unclean (resinated) pipe is likely to burn some resin when you smoke so it might even get you more high o_O

4. Resin is gross. Smoking out of a clean pipe isn't. If you smoke everyday then at least clean it once a week. I used to always clean my pieces each sunday.

5. Like a holy tradition. Nice.

6. Spoons go in the dishwasher

7. Haha yup. Whenever I got a bad that week I always tried to save a decent nug and hide it. Then clean my pieces in the morning and reward myself with some nice tasting bud.

8. How'd you clean your spoon? I just got a new one and want to treat it right:smoke:

9. [quote name='"CallMeWigga"']

How'd you clean your spoon? I just got a new one and want to treat it right:smoke:[/quote]

The way that I clean mine is put my spoon, some rubbing alcohol, and salt in a ziplock bag and shake it up and it cleans it pretty well