Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cleaning screen in grinder

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by headsmaster, Jun 7, 2011.

1. Haven't even tried to clean my screen on my grinder before but wondering if anyone has advice on how to do this. I've seen my grinder yielding less and less kief and that is not cool:cool:

2. get a new one.. as far as i know u cant replace those screens..

now is there a way to fix those small scratches and dents/chips from dropping your grinder?

3. im not sure but i would like to know this too and i like your sig lol

4. pour some isopropyl alcohol through it and let it dry. worked like a charm for me!

5. ^ iso wash and make some QWISO hash with that.

Or get one of those fine brushes that come with like eletric razors.

6. put the grinder in the freezer for about 15 minutes then put a nickel in there and shake it for a couple of minutes

7. iso alcohol would work.

8. thanks guys was figuring that might work just needed input from other people to see what their methods were

although i do wanna try that method of sticking the screen section in the freezer

9. The iso wash is better. The screen will be see through clean and you'll soon be smoking that yum yum kif.

10. Thanks blades i tried the iso wash and it made that shit clean as whistle, now to test it out:smoke:

11. Noice how does it smoke?... I've never made qwiso before..

12. Let it dry or dry it out.

It's gonna be wet as I imagine you figured out. But yes let it dry!

13. haha yea noticed that when i didn't get any kief at all grinding it through. dam me and my smoking habits:rolleyes: