Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cleaning pipes

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Eyesthatshine, May 10, 2009.

1. Ok I got some pipes that do need a cleaning , Ive tried boiling but I am not really happy with the results . is there anything I can soak them in or anything I can do different to get them cleaner ?

Thanks !
    :D

2. soak in any solvent and it should help. a lil salt also goes a long way, just make sure u run alot of water through it after.

i like rubbing alcohol, its cheap and sold anywhere

you can get formula 420 at a local headshop. it works great and smells good but is pricey

3. i think your in the wrong forum lol but iso and salt in a ziplock and put your pipe in and shake the bag a couple times then wash it and let it dry

4. degreaser works best imo but its kinda nasty stuff

5. lol I am probably in the wrong forum , ive been smoking all day lol !