Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cleaning pipes

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by achilles614, Oct 27, 2007.

1. Hey guys first time posting. Anyways I'm out of bud and I thought today would be a great time to clean out my pipes and collect the resin. I don't have any rubbing alcohol to soak them in so what would be a good substitute?

2. Just use some kinda of cleaning detergent. I ussually use some kind of orange cleaning soultion. It works really good if you mix it like 70% soap 30% water.

3. would I still be able to get the resin out of said solution afterwards?

4. No. Normally I will scrap all the resin out of everything and smoke it.

5. Yeah normally I'll do that but there's a lot of caked up resin in the area under the bowl and I don't feel like carb hitting it.

edit: so I don't have to make another thread. Has anyone taken a painkiller called meclofenamate and is it safe for recreational use?