Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cleaning pipe....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by psilacybin, Dec 6, 2008.

1. How often, or to what extent should i clean my hand pipe? like just the bowl? or just the pipe part? or what?

2. There is a stickied thread, I believe under the Recreational Marijuana use forum specifically on cleaning your piece.

I clean mine usually after each 1/2. Clean the entire pipe, not just the bowl, kinda defeats the purpose if you clean one but not the other.

3. Well if its glass(which im assuming it is) spoon then i usually would clean it once i cant taste the weed anymore and it tastes like shit. Or when it gets clogged with resin.
    Check out the stickied guide on piece cleaning mentioned above, you can clean any glass using the iso+salt method, dont spend a penny on any of that 420 cleaner stuff or any pipe cleaning products, huge waist of money and they only sell em at headshops, all of those cleaning solutions are basically the same as alcohol and salt but with a pretty label and at a cost of around 12 bucks a fuckin bottle.