Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cleaning pipe?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Markcus, Feb 12, 2014.

1. hey i have a pipe that needs to be cleaned but I'm not sure how to clean it.. i've hear of a 420 solution but i don't have money to buy that and i've also heard of rubbing alcohol and salt but we don't have any rubbing alcohol in the house and i'm not able to go out since the nearest store is about 1 1/2 hours away

2. Boil dat mofo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Do not boil it. When it gets that hot the glass weakens and makes it break or crack easier. Just run warn water through it and try using dish soap or something

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

4. #4 phunk doc, Feb 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2014
    warm to hot water with oxy clean, or even with laundry detergent may work. in your garage there may be window cleaner (windex), clr, acetone maybe?....maybe even car soap will help clean your pipe....just remember to riiinse welllll. glass is nonporous, so you will be able to rinse most cleaners off. do a rinse with vinegar and then a final water rinse if youd like...best of luck.

rinse well.

5. I boil my piece (super thick glass steamroller)so mayve boiling is not the best option for some but it works fine in mine I also wait for the water to get to room temperature before I remove it so it does not crack

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. It probably isn't to bad for thick pieces but I've heard of people having their pieces crack when they put it in the water

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

7. Is no one going to ask who the fuck lives an hour and a half from a store.

ㅠ ㅑㅅ cㅗ ㄴㅁ ㅛ ㅈㅁ ㅅ

8. Yea warm water and soap won't do shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

10. Isopropyl alcohol would be the best, since you don't have that on hand any high proof alcohol should work.

11. Alcohol and salt

You pour a bit of salt into the pipe through any of the holes then plug with finger and pour alcohol not too much then you plug all holes and shake for a while then rinse woth warm water thoroughly anf repeat if necessary

12. whatever cleaner you use, make sure you rinse the fuck out of it over and over.

13. HAHAHHAHH yea man i know right? we have a tiny ass village store that sells bread, sandwiches and rental movies and that's about it

14. right :b makes sense, thank you

15. so i could use like legit alcohol?