Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cleaning piece

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by blazeallday2479, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Ok so i got 91% isopropal alchohal cause cvs sucks and didnt have 99.9 but my question is... If i clean it will it remove all traces of thc? I have to pass a piss test soon so in the mean time im smoking a little somethin else on nights that insomnia is just too bad.. For the record its a little dugout one hitter. Im just gonna go get another 10$ shit piece if it doesnt cause then technically id still be smoking weed which would be down right dumb.. Any help is greatly appreciated:wave: good tokings:smoke:

2. why do you have to clean your piece to take a drug test?

3. So he can smoke crack out of it because every other drug other than marijuana stays in your system for only 3 days max.

Fucked up isn't it?

4. [quote name='"ShowYaLuv"']why do you have to clean your piece to take a drug test?[/quote]

he wants to smoke something out of his piece without inhaling the thc from the rez

OP I would say that 91% should make it squeaky clean but if your still worried I would just buy the cheap $10 piece to make sure until your able to smoke again

5. I'd just get a non-weed smoking piece. Better to be safe than sorry
    EDIT: by that I mean you'll have a piece reserved for smoking things other than weed so there wont be any rez with thc

6. What am I missing here? Buy another pipe.

7. Bingo hittin the hard for a month gotta get this dammed thc outta my system.. Ya probably just gonna get a shitty piece to smoke out of. But hey atleast she got a nice cleanse. Once i can torch good old maryjane again shell be smokin like new