Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cleaning out

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by kpen1610, Oct 1, 2018.

1. so I am about 110lbs, and 5’6”. I can clean out naturally by not smoking in about 12 days. I am looking for a new job, just looking for ways to clean out sooner as I’m on the 2nd interview for one job and waiting on another to call me after I missed their call.

2. Nothing really. Exercise and sweat it out. It's the only thing that's worked for me over the years and I've tried just about anything you can buy or read up on. I'm not 100% sure if this help but staying super hydrated seemed to speed things up. I tried to drink as much cranberry juice as possible but that shit gets nasty af. Just drink lots of water and prepare to pee alot.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. There's not much that can be done to aid the clean out process. THC stores itself in our fat cells in the adipose tissue. So people with higher functioning metabolisms that happen to be on the skinny side will likely clean out much much faster then someone with a sluggish metabolism and is overweight.

4. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Certo ,i.e.,fruit pectin comes in a pouch, for making jellies jams etc
    It’s tangy and thick
    Cut the pouch and slurp it down
    Drink a gallon of water
    Pee several times
    Drink more pee more
    Go take piss test
    Be ready to hold it. “Take a number” please and be seated. I was squirming and pacing, cmon lady I gotta go. “You shouldn’t have drank so much water”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

6. Best thing you can do is not worry about it and do some research on the companies you applied to.

Good luck on the job hunt!