Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cleaning out my system

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by RobertHope, May 5, 2009.

1. I got busted about a week ago for smoking a blunt and haveing a qyr in my pocket. My court date is on May7th so i have stoped smoking and have started drinking lots of water to try and clean my self out. in light of a possible drug test.

So what im asking is does anyone know a good way to "clean my system out" in a few days? I have been smoking everyday for a few years not much but pretty much every day. I know i cant get rid of all the thc in me in just a few short days but id like to have a low as possible lvl just to make them feel like they wasted there time testing me.

So please if you know of a good way to detox let me know!

2. ok,

drinking water doesnt lower THC levels at all whatsoever.

Drinking water can dillute your urine so it LOOKS like theres no THC in you.

So drink the day before/day of your drug test.

Drinking water all the time will just make you piss all the time and theres no need.

THC is stored in fat cells and it is not water soluble...(think bongs)

the only way to get it out is work out like crazy but dont do it near a drug test or your urine will have so much thc in it it isnt funny

good luck man

3. #3 sauteedferret, May 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2009
    You cannot "clean" your system.

The byproduct of THC are metabolites which are stored in your fat. Your best bet is intensive exercise and a good diet. Burn your fat and keep your metabolism. Then, when you find out if and when you have a drug test you're going to want use a natural technique for your drug test.

Also, if you just drink water before your test, your pee will be clear as day and the person examining the test will probably not accept the sample. So you're going to want to take some vitamin B-2/12 about 2 hours before the test to turn your urine yellow again. However, the lab may test specific gravity, which can tell if your urine is diluted or not. So all this does if give you time.

However, I don't think they would test you any sooner than 1 month from now... because they already know you smoked. I don't get exactly what you're trying to prove.

4. If they test you now, they won't expect you to pass. Don't worry about it.