Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cleaning of the system

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by terdburglar349, Feb 28, 2006.

1. i might have a drug test on the 7th of march the last time i smoked was on febuary 24, i'm going to stay clean till after i see my PO. I've been taking 500 mg of flush free niacin a day and drinking 3-4 cups of green tea daily. i smoked like everyday for like 19 days. what else should i do. i was thinking of turning on my shower and faucet realy hot and get it all steemy like and sauana and sit in there and swet for like 30 minutes. would the suana thing work. another question does water help get weed out of you when you drink it in advance or does it only work the day of the test. also how many times do you need to piss to make your bladder cleen.

2. get a colonic.

3. more water in general not just on day of test.. ps. u will NOT fail the piss test being off smoking for so long, i smoked every day for a yr or so, and then was clean 4 a week n passed...