Cleaning my peice for resin

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Bombr, Jun 6, 2010.

1. hey all. i was looking on google and what not. and found something here at grass city.

that says to

Heat up a cup of super hot water. and laeve your peice in there fore a lil while. and then take a coffee grinder or w.e. and poor the water into it. and wella theres the resin.

wellllllllll not alot is coming out. and i mean. is there any other way i can get the resin out inside. i dont have rubbing alchohol or all that other fancy bullshit that people use.

just water.

and household things :)

2. My friends get a paper clip and use it to scrape out the resin. Try that.

3. Its as simple as putting it in the water and heating it on the stove. It will work much better if its a glass piece.

4. why would you pour resin water into a coffee grinder? :confused:

5. To make tasty coffee with it, of course!:D

6. I love resin coffee but I can't drink more than 2 cups or I get all jittery and shit.

7. boil your pipe for like 5 mins. there should be quite a bit of resin in the water. just strain it out. then scrape the rest of the resin out. should be able to get your pipe pretty damn clean if you dont suck. do it all the time

8. Ha I love it when people say stuff like this..."Heat up a cup of super hot water" Why heat super hot water? I also love it when people call a water heater a " hot water heater"...Ha

OP i'm not insulting you...everyone does it.

9. #9 Blunt, Jun 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2010
    It separates the resin and water.

Use a paperclip to rub everything off the inside. Dig through all three holes; bowl, carb, mouthpiece.

Edit: I didn't even realize it said grinder, I just assumed he said filter. Oops.

10. im pretty sure OP meant coffee filter not grinder

idk i just use a paper clip....which doesnt get it all....so i guess the boiling water may work even more....minus the fact id be too lazy to wait for it to dry out thats why i dont do it lol

11. :laughing: