Cleaning my NO2 Vapir help please!

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by nickhnt, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Was cleaning my NO2 vapir when I realized I couldn't access the top mesh screen. You're supposed to be able to screw off the compartment and gain access to the mesh screen, but mine is stuck.

I've tried for about 30 minutes with my fingers trying to unscrew it, then I tried pliers, I even tried putting rubber tips on the pliers to get a more secure grip, but nothing works!

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can get this thing to open up? I watched an instructional video about it and the guy in the video opened it without any effort at all. Am I doing something wrong?

2. If you allow your no2 to heat up first it will loosen the oil/resin that has probably built up and making turning it impossible while hard.

3. My top mesh screen compartment is also impossible to screw off, anyone else have this problem and is there a good way to fix it?

4. Let the vaporizer heat up for around 2 minutes at 400F then unscrew with something to grip the cap better. Letting it heat up will make it easier because of resin build up. It can be quite difficult though! and if you're not particularly strong you may need to seek help! Cleaning your vape after every session will ensure it stays clean and unscrews easier.
    After you've unscrewed it once it will be smoother!