Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cleaning my glass pipe with windex?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LeGiT_DANK, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Hook up the pics! I wanna see just how clean this stuff works because I have 2 or 3 bottles of Extra Strength Windex and I'm almost out of Grunge Off and rather use the Windex then have to pay for another bottle.

And I'd be sure to do a taste test before smoking anything out of it (jsut suck through it without any bud in the bowl and see if you can taste any).

2. UPDATE: To Adam Bomb, Got no pics because I didn't do a before pic, plus my camera is dead. But, I just finished rinsing it and with very minimal scraping with a shiskebab stick down the holes I officially made my piece brand new. I'm telling you let it soak in this stuff for a while, rinse, repeat. If you don't care about resin this is by far a great way of cleaning your pipe. Taste test approved! As long as you wash it out thoroughly like I did. Happy Blazing my friends!

3. Word imma cap up the joint on my Toro and fill her up after I smoke a few bowls.

I'll get back to ya on how it goes...

4. lol. Has anyone else read this entire thread high and then thought "Wait... Those two guys tried it and they never responded!" LOL I was about to flip shit and see what happened but The Adam Bomb guy had recently posted on July 08 so he didn't die HAHA.

Anyways, I was actually Googling to see if this was a safe way to remove resin because I had a ton on my counter and I sprayed it with Windex and DAMN it was cleaning the shit like a mutha fuka! The rein was gone like THAT. I was thinking "What if I cleaned my pipe with that?" and now that I read this, I will try soon and give a review!

5. How'd it go?...

6. I would only clean the outside of the glass pipe with it, because you don't know what chemicals are in it.

You should just go to CVS or something and get some rubbing alcohol and soak it in there, works perfectly.

7. Thanks for the post I had the same question. I'll give it a shot.

8. The best way to clean your pipe would be to put a little alcohol with water in a ziplock back along with the pipe , put in a small bowl a put in the microwave for 1 minute. It’s awesome and quick.