Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cleaning my bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by theblackbandito, Nov 12, 2013.

1. I have a double perced bong and it looks all types of resined inside from constant smokage is there any way to clean both percs and I can't take it apart and it finds if the water gets to a certain level

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I don't know about your whole post, couldn't decipher the last little bit. If you use pure iso alcohol, the higher % you can find, it will usually work. You need to run scalding hot water from the faucet through your bong for at least 5 minutes to loosen up the resin. Then pour the alcohol in the bong and let it soak for at least hour or two. After you let it soak for awhile, pour that alcohol down the drain, and rinse again with scalding hot water. Hopefully this will work for you, it works for me on my bong and dry pieces.

3. Alcohol and salt :bongin:

fill up the base with alcohol and add about a tbsp of salt ( or more, more is probably better) and let it soak for about 10-15 minutes. after that cover all the holes with tape, or anything for that matter (as long as the liquid can't escape) and shake until it's clean. then just dump the alcohol, res, and salt mixture down the drain and rinse with hot water.
    ((This is only for the main bong piece))

for the bowl and downstem take a ziploc baggie and put your bowl in it and fill it with alcohol. leave it hanging from something overnight. (make sure it is completely in the alcohol) when you wake up just empty the baggie and rinse your bowl.
    ((same pocedure for downstem))

Happy tokin' :smoke: 

Tip: don't put your downstem and bowl in the same bag, i broke mine doing that...twice :<