Cleaning my bong with this ?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by tristanwyattk, Nov 13, 2016.

1. Attached Files:

2. If it's anything like the traditional Goo Gone for removing stickers and shit (which I'm sure it isn't but I wouldn't know), I'd definitely advise against it. Shit is oily as all hell and smells like straight chemicals.

Why not just iso and salt?

• Like Like x 1
  3. This is for removing lime and scale do you have hard water deposits in your bong?
    Is it safe ? this stuff looks pretty wicked to me. due to the extra care needed to use this I be against
    it . (gloves, eye protection and at least this would need to be done in a bucket . )

However if you did use this don't use hot water just normal temp water and do a baking soda rinse to remove any left over acid..

4. The person I bought the bong from used it for dabbing and never really cleaned it so there is thick pieces stuck between the two honey comb perks and resin I've tried nail polish remover kosher salt and hot water which got it pretty clean it there was still resin stuck on the wall of it

5. And rubbing alcohol

Attached Files:

6. Ohhhh okay. Yeah I have a bong that's pretty fucked right now, I know the feel.

7. Yeah I know you can get actual bong cleaner from a pot shop but I don't want to spend 20 bucks on something that will only last a month or two
    I k

8. It's probably just vinegar or a mild acid. If it's made to use in something you'll later use to make a drink I doubt it's very harmful when diluted. On that note it's not made for what you're trying to remove so save it for what it's meant for.

Try using a finer grit of salt like iodized table salt. It's a bit more abrasive. My other method would probably result in you blowing up if not done properly so I'll hold back.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Hmm you could use what I use on my bad pieces but you need gloves and a expresso machine I use the steam wand and just blast with steam (the shit gets hot quick wear gloves or you will break it )

10. It's clean guys!!:D I used some of the goo gone but it didn't do as much as rubbing alcohol and kosher salt . I did get some of the floaters out that were stuck between . I work at a restaurant I wish I could use there expresso machine or dishwasher to clean my bong it be easier it took me 20 ish minutes to clean my with some vigorous shaking which is obviously scary cuz it might go flying and break. Lol thanks for the feed back

Attached Files:

11. Just try and stay on top of cleaning it and youll be good. If your having trouble cleaning the neck there are lots of bendable brushed used for dishes that would work great.