Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cleaning MFLB with KIEF

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lk250f, Nov 14, 2011.

1. So, anyone with a launch box knows the stem will collect a fair amount of goo. I have yet to find an effective way to clean and savor this beautiful brown goopy liquid until now.
    All you need is some kief and a paper clip with a loop that you will bend on one end. So i clogged the one hole with a piece of rolled up paper and poured my kief in the other side and was packing down as a go(with the modded paper clip), making sure to get all the goo off the sides too. Once it is all packed and the goo is gone you can remove the rolled up paper ball and push out the kief onto a piece of paper. You shall have kief encrusted in vape goo.
    If you want you can even wrap it in saran wrap and put it under your foot in a shoe and walk around for a bit to compress it. Make sure to wrap it tightly in saran wrap to make sure it stays in. Enjoy your kief/goo hash!

2. i prefer to just sandwich it in between my toes without any saran wrap. The sweat and toe cheese also gives it a nice flavor.

3. toe cheese. GROSS

4. [quote name='"SkysDaLimit420"']i prefer to just sandwich it in between my toes without any saran wrap. The sweat and toe cheese also gives it a nice flavor.[/quote]

Lmfao

5. Aye you got yerself some Vapor Honey! Smoke that shit its good.

6. #7 lk250f, Nov 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2011
    Got a full trench of kief/goo and im currently vaping it. Got about 6+ hits. 3 of which were very large vapor clouds and still going. Seriously, only a hint brown. Im going to get blasted... wait i already am... what comes after that?