Cleaning grow space for next grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Kaptain Kushtain, Aug 23, 2017.

1. High All!
    Just finished my first grow,thought everything is gonna be fine,but at the end - if was only a thought lol :D
    As an unexperienced grower in my attemp not to overfeed them i started the nutes too late,the plants suffered severe stunt in the grow. and from there it just went downhill.And ofcourse everything can be worse so they got polinated,but imo that was also my mistake because they produced 1-3 seeds per plant and i think i just touched them shortly after i rolled a joint and just polinated them.Aaaaaaaaand when you think we are done-THERE'S MORE :D Got attacked from spidermites and because the girls were flowering was not able to apply the neem oil everywhere and they just continiued destroying my grow.
    So my question is-what i gotta use to clean the grow space for my next grow?I red somewhere that growers use bleach,but i have no experience with that.Was thinking cleaning with highes percentage of neem oil solution to kill all the remaining motherfuckers from the grow space and then bleach maybe...?
    The next grow will be after a month maybe (seedbanks take just too long to eliver to smaller counries) so theres time for the odor and chemicals to clear.

2. Don't see whey you could not use hydrogen poroxcide. That's what I use to clean my hydro buckets... and it will kill anything - just mix with water !

Better luck next time lol

3. Don't see whey you could not use hydrogen poroxcide. That's what I use to clean my hydro buckets... and it will kill anything - just mix with water !

Better luck next time lol

4. If you don't like bleach you can use a 50/50 mix of alcohol and water with a few drops of dish soap in a sprayer. Spray and wipe all surfaces at least twice. You can add oregano oil or basil if you're into the essential oils. Peppermint and cinnamon are nice for sterilizing stuff too.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I agree with both of these statements.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Haha stupid phone - sorry

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thank you all for the replies!
    I have pets in my house and i think im gonna pass on the bleach because of the smell,but just in case - what ratio should i use (water/peroxide) ?

8. The peroxide has no smell (I'm pretty sure) and i just pour some in a bucket and good too go bro.

9. Oh shit,was thinking of bleach the whole time,my bad man!

• Like Like x 1