Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cleaning Glass

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bart Rayis18, Aug 10, 2009.

1. Last week I bought a Delta Nine waterpipe. Since I've been using it regularly, I've also been cleaning it regularly but I've ran into a problem. Right below the built-in slide (or female piece-not too sure) there's a faint brown "stain". I've mostly been using rubbing alcohol and Kosher salt since it usually works best with my bowls but I guess the waterpipe must be stubborn. Anyways, I'm looking for any other cleaning suggestions to reach perfect cleanliness. I have been using only 70% so I may upgrade to 95% and see how that works.

I greatly appreciate your feedback!

2. I got that little spot on my bong a few times. to get it off I washed with salt and 99% iso with the downstem removed.

3. Awesome, I'll give that a try. If I can remove the downstem...:(

4. just get some Simple Green or any other degreaser from wal mart or an auto parts store and spray it in there. Let it set for a minute or so and if that doesnt just dissolve it, then use some pipe cleaners (bend them however you need to to fit just right) and scrub it out. MAke sure you rinse it out a few good times.

that works on mine so maybe it will help you out.