Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cleaning Glass

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by brez85, Jan 2, 2009.

1. #1 brez85, Jan 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2009
    So, I upgraded my glass collection yesterday got a PHx Trin!!! yay!!! Just wanted to know how everyone went about cleaning the percs. I cant even get all the water out :(. any help would be awesome thanks again

brez

also whats the best solution??*** ;)

2. Ok get sea salt as an abbrassive and this alcohol shit forgot with %91 or %99 percent alcohol in it.

3. Thanks!

4. grunge off works really well you just let it soak over night or for a few hours and it takes everything off and all the smell. After i clean my peices they look like i could put them back on the shelf at the store.