Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cleaning Glass

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MrGers, Jul 8, 2008.

1. I have 2 small pieces, a bubbler and a spoon, and am looking for a good way to clean them. I've been told to put it in boiling water, a solution of salt and alcohol and even soaking it in denture cleaning stuff. The denture stuff works well when you drop like 3 or 4 in a bong but im not sure about the pieces because I can't get the stuff into the piece. Anyway, if there are any suggestions or even things to look out for when cleaning please let me know. Thanks.

2. Greetings Craiggers,

In my experience the method using Isopropyl Alcohol and salt works the best. It's simple and very effective.

Another member put together a very good "how-to" guide complete with a video and step by step instructions. The link to that guide is below:

http://forum.grasscity.com/2570387-post4.html

Yours Truly,
    Sam_Spade

3. Click my sig.