Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cleaning glass with diswasher soap?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HIGHliketheSKY, Aug 27, 2010.

1. so me and my friend were discussing cleaning a pipe with dishwasher soap (the powdery kind) it cleaned it really well but now the resin doesn't stick to the glass? which is nice but my buddy thinks this could be harmful when you're smoking whatever coats the glass?? i used the search button but, but no avail

2. I use my dish washer to clean my bong sometimes and I just pop 1 tab of those soap things and it cleans it fine. It doesn't seem harmful when I smoke it so I think you should be fine:D

3. I would use dish soap as a last resort to cleaning my pieces, 91% iso is like 2$ a bottle and doesn't leave any chemicals when rinsed off.