Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cleaning glass question

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by shiftedreality, Jun 6, 2008.

1. I don't know if you guys saw my thread on cleaning vaporizer whips awhile back.
    I am getting ready to try and collect the resin/oil which I am doing right now.
    What I need to know is:
    Best method ?
    I am using alcohol and put it into a cup. Do I just let it sit and then scrape some stuff together and let the alcohol evaporate? How should I go about getting it clean but saving the resin? :confused:

Thanks! :D

2. I'd put it in a hard tupperware type container, with some iso. Lay it down horizontally so it's submerged under the iso, and then cap it, and shake the shit out of it. (Put your hands on the top, so it's keeping flat to the table) and then just jiggle it around. Then take out the whip, leave the top off, and let the iso evaporate. o.0

3. bump
    the one container that the alcohol has almost completely evaporated from has this jelly looking stuff on the sides. does anybody know what that is? I just plan on scraping together some of the trichomes and if possible any oil that is leftover. if i can store and let the jelly settle down, then i will do that.
    Thanks