Cleaning Glass Pieces In the time of Coronavirus?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by WeedGrowsOnTrees, Apr 8, 2020.

1. I think the title is pretty self explanatory.
    If anyone has found a substitute for isopropyl(rubbing alcohol) that works near well to clean resin on their bongs, then share it below and help all of us out lol

• Like Like x 1

2. Acetone & hand sanitizer with salt works good.. I've done it before when I had no iso but had them lol

I've also used washing powder before with vinegar/lemon juice that worked pretty good :laughing:

Just make sure u wash it all out after.. I usually leave it standing in soap/water for a few hours minimum before using :confused_2:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Don’t use salt in your glass it thins it out slightly overtime. Used alcohol and hot ass water or just hot ass water.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Have you ever used Resolution glass cleaner? It’s from a company in Colorado, a little pricier than isopropyl but you can reuse it. Doesn’t have that harsh alcohol smell and actually cleans better and less aggressively. It’s a gel, I’m my recyclers I pour some in then blow it through all the percs, a little shake, 15 min later warm rinse, boom spotless and shining with no smell!
    Here is a link Bongs | Bong Cleaning Tools & Supplies | Glass Pipe Bowl Cleaners
    I wish they would sell me a barrel full, changed my glass cleaning experience.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Wow I never knew that ,
    Does it thin out 7mm glass ?
    What’s a alternative to salt I been using the Epson salt for what people soak there feet it lmao ...
    I doubt anything can be cheaper the rubbing alcohol just wish I cold find a bigger cheaper jug instead of little ones $2 ea.

• Like Like x 1
  6. High proof ever clear. And hot water. Let it soak in ever clear or rubbing alcohol for a little while and rinse with hot ass water just be careful with the glass. Let cool after your done

“Has to be aliens dude” - me