Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cleaning Glass Piece And Resin Tea.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by markatwashingto, Aug 21, 2009.

1. I have heard from a few people that I should clean my glass piece by boiling it to get all the resin out, then take the pipe out when it is clean, dump the water through a coffee filter to catch the resin (which you dry and smoke), and use the water in A lipton iced tea recipe.

Does this really work?

2. i wouldn't recommend it

3. If you are a crackhead

4. haha + rep man:smoking:

5. Oh my god i just almost choked thinking about drinking a big glass of thick nasty black resiny ashy bongwater tea. Gross man, dont do that. i would hardly suggest smoking resin straight from a pipe, that stuff has a higher concentration of carcinogens and such and a lower concentration of good thc than any weed.

6. If your going to spew, spew into this. (pulls out small paper cup):eek:

7. Drink resin?!?! Ugh sick! Dont do it just throw the resin away really. Resin is mostly butane by product and little THC anyway just gives you a headache. As for making qwiso from resin I dont think thats possible?