Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cleaning chillum help(pics)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stonerchick4420, Dec 27, 2013.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1388181582.776744.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1388181624.642025.jpg I've cleaned it literally, like ten times at least, both with rubbing alcohol and warm salt water. but there's still fuckin resin caked on the inside. I got the bowl clean and I wouldn't even care much, but when you put your lips on the mouthpiece it tastes like resin. Gross.Any tips on how to get into these hard to reach places? Thanks

2. a paper clip, safety pin, maybe a dental pick might get in there. a needle may also work. for tough to clean pieces, i usually soak them in simple green while im asleep. i wake up, rinse it a few times and its spotless.

3. [quote name="phunk doc" post="19238883" timestamp="1388183165"]a paper clip, safety pin, maybe a dental pick might get in there. a needle may also work. for tough to clean pieces, i usually soak them in simple green while im asleep. i wake up, rinse it a few times and its spotless.[/quote]I've tried all sorts of things to get in there and scrape it out, it's literally physically impossible(hard to explain, but it's literally impossible to reach them) so I guess my only hope is to soften it up and make it fall off. I'm assuming simple green is some kind of cleaning solution? I'll check it out, thanks for the tips. Peace out

4. yes simple green is a non toxic, enviornmentally safe cleaner which you can reuse over and over again, and it does a very effective job (in my experience) of cleaning pieces, the only downfall that they need to soak for a few hours depending on how dirty they are. i buy the concentrated gallon at home depot for 10 bucks, but im sure you can find it at lowes, walmart, maybe some grocery stores. ive had the same gallon for about 1 year and half and i still have a good 1/4 of it left. I have a jar full of it where I can throw bowls, slides, spoons, chillums, screens, and I also have a plug for bongs so I can fill em up. best of luck!

[​IMG]