Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cleaning bongs with a perc

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by flamingnugs, Apr 25, 2011.

1. I just recently got a new bong that has a perc and a splash catcher. i used to have a straight shooter and i would clean it after every use. but im wondering if the iso alcohol will get stuck in the perc/splash catcher area. or can u kinda of just rinse it out even with the perc in the way?

2. I have found that a Simple Green soak or acetone works. Acetone cleans the best. Just make sure you rinse out really well.

3. The iso alcohol will not just get stuck in there if you rinse it with water thoroughly after.

I have a few bongs with percs and splash guards and I don't have any issues. I sometimes use warm iso, or orange chronic (smells better and has course salt in it to help scrub a dub that resin that is super built up)