Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cleaning bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LosRoddyGibbs, Jan 1, 2013.

1. I Have a scientific style ~14" all clear glass bong.

I clean it often with 91iso + iodized salt aswell as soap+warm water and some bottle brush i got at walmart

Just above the perc tree and ice catch, it will build up a limescale type residue even fresh from cleaning it, after it dries. Which leads me to believe it has something to do with the hard tapwater I'm washing it in.

Sooo, what are good products or oils or something that will take this limescale off the builds up over a few periods of hard water washings.

2. CLR (Calcium,Lime,Rust), if you guys have hard water your parents probably have some in the cupboards somewhere. I experience the same problems when cleaning my glass just let it soak in CLR first then clean it with rubbing alcohol and salt and if you wanna get real fancy use some bottled water so it doesnt leave any hardwater stains. I'm sure grunge off works too.

3. Ty sir.

4. Well, you can pretty much close this thread. Salt and ISo, grunge off, and clr are all you need for bong cleaning!