Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cleaning bong but out of salt!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dudzer, Nov 11, 2011.

1. I have a lot of rubbing alcohol, but I ran out of salt and I really want to clean my tube. can I use sugar instead? Any other advice or what other abrasive things can I use ?:confused:

2. Definitely DON'T use sugar.

3. sugar will dissolve mostly and then make things sticky

4. There really isn't anything.

That i can think of...

5. Not sugar, use uncooked rice homie, it's what I do when I'm out of coarse/sea salt.

Get yo ass to the store.

Edit: Some rice might stick but should easily come out with warm water.

6. You don't need salt to clean your bong...

Heat the iso a little, don't be a dumbass about it no open flames around, etc.

I just run hot water in my bong pour it out maybe leave a small amount of the hot water to mix in with the alcohol and it comes off easily and quickly

7. Bullshit.

8. I just cleaned my bong using this method today, but ok.. some people..

9. [quote name='"LochnessToker"']

I just cleaned my bong using this method today, but ok.. some people..[/quote]

I've used that method multiple times as well.
    Nay-sayers be trollinn. :smoke: