Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cleaning a wood pipe

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Helotesganja, Aug 25, 2011.

1. How the hell do you clean out a wood pipe. This thing is clogged with res and is bugging me. Please help
    I can post pics if needed

2. make a new one

3. Can't, i bought this bitch in jamaica and I want it to work

4. I don't have one so I'm not sure, but I would suggest a pipe cleaner or a large paper clip.

Try the paperclip and run it in there a few times then wiggle it around inside. That's the best I can do for ya

5. Holy shit OP did you read my mind? I was just outside smoking a cig and thinking the same thing. I thought you might be able to soak it in iso and scrape the bowl out but I'm not sure what that would do to the stain/lacquer on the outside

6. Use little pipe cleaners man.

7. ^ and maybe some alcohol. I have a few I've made, I'm gonna go test and get back on this one.

8. Get a wire. Heat it enough to push right through resin. Insert.

9. Pipe cleaner, it takes a long time but it works.

10. Paper clip * Not pipe cleaner