Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cleaning a new grinder

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kevzaz, May 20, 2010.

1. I can't seem to find a thread. But I used my grinder on guts of a cigar, then cleaned it out and let it soak in ISO for a few minutes, drained it and not its sitting a paper towel.. good??

2. No. What you should do is first grind up some paper/tobacco, then empty that and clean with alcohol(a clean toothbrush can help hard to reach places) then rinse very thoroughly and let it air dry completly.

3. I did all that, except for the rinse... opps. I thought the alcohol would just vaporize.

4. Vaporization requires heat. And if you tried to heat alcohol you'd probably start a fire. LOL

5. Isopropyl Alcohol will evaporate but people generally still rinse their stuff, I do. Your fine, shouldn't have to worry.

6. i made the same mistake and i do think the iso will vape. but im not sure. i didnt rinse it and i ddint get sick or anything.

7. There's probably still pieces or particles if you didn't rinse all of the pieces.

8. Like said above. Alcohol evaporates pretty fast. I went back down and rinsed it off though. All ready for grinding I suppose! Now I need stuff to grind.. :mad:

Its a Chromium Crusher btw and the thing is AWESOME

9. I hear good things about the CC for the price, got pics?

10. I will take pics when I get some weed to grind, I can show how it grinds and stuff.