Cleaning a Grinder

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Prettylights10, Oct 1, 2012.

1. How do you guys clean your grinder? Esp the keef screen

2. Why clean something that isnt dirty?

3. [quote name='"Prettylights10"']How do you guys clean your grinder? Esp the keef screen[/quote]

Buy a sturdy brush (like a women's make up one) and brush it clean. Not much else to do unless it's dirty as in you dropped in toilet lol

4. because the screen will clog up. alcohol is the best thing to use.just take it apart and put in ziplock bag with small amount of alcohol..shake well... when done pour alcohol in to Pyrex dish and let evaporate..scrape dish and smoke.:cool:

5. [quote name='"Benderbob"']

because the screen will clog up. alcohol is the best thing to use.just take it apart and put in ziplock bag with small amount of alcohol..shake well... when done pour alcohol in to Pyrex dish and let evaporate..scrape dish and smoke.:cool:[/quote]

Do this exactly...has always worked for me

6. Soak in ISO and let evaporate. Collect the hash treat and repeat. Fairly easy and rewarding Method.

7. i use alcohol for the screen and use a q tip to clean the rest of the grinder(grinders do get fairly dirty

8. shake it a lot!

9. I use a brand new paint brush, it's always dope to brush out my grinder when i'm out of bud and get a nice little bit of kief.

10. Carefully open the top. The key here is to be gentle. Then position yourself right above the grinder no more then 3ft away. Don't want to waste precious cleaning substance! Now proceed to viciously finger fuck your throat till you vomit in and presumably on and around the grinder. Now slam the top on and grind that sucker like never before. Let stand for 24 hours or until desired cleansing time has passed. Now run some good good through it and be on your way!

No but seriously refer to my first post it's the legit way. I just felt left out without a wall of offensive text.

11. Normally, I scratch off all of the loose goodies then I dip it in isopropyl. I q tip the screen.

12. Woah, woah woah
    explain to me how I can smoke the end result?
    I want to try:hello:

13. I'm a freak about keeping my glass clean. Oddly, I have never cleaned my grinder (5 years). I just figured it would build up so much matter that it wouldn't hold anymore and thus an equilibrium would be reached. Haha! But yeah, I should probably just clean it.

14. Try using a toothpick to scrape all the kief up

15. I usually just put some on top of a loaded bowl and smoke it..;)