Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cleaning a dome percolator

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by drsuess, Jan 25, 2010.

1. Greetings all, ive recently purchased a double peculated glass piece and I cant get it clean looking like the day i bought it. Its got a tree perc at the bottom, and a dome perc above it(the problem area). On the bottom of the dome perc it has a small hole(which i assume is an over flow) which prevents any cleaners from setting and working. Ive tried all the methods of cleaning(420, 91% alcohol, simple green) and none of them cut it. Any thoughts?

[​IMG]

2. buy some 420 formular or orange chronic and you will come clean.

3. I have the same problem but I'm purchasing Grunge off this week, I heard it works like a charm.

4. I've already tried the cleaners, and they work wonders on the tree perc, but the dome perc remains dirty. I cant keep the cleaners inside the dome, and the outside of the dome itself due to that overflow hole at the bottom over the chamber. No other ideas?

5. grunge off is the best thing to clean bongs

6. Your just gonna have to shake the piece to keep the cleaning in contact with the perc