Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cleaning a bowl, question?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by taytay, Jun 4, 2015.

1. Hi. So I was cleaning my bowl today (I haven't done so in a while). What I did was the salt and alcohol soak/shake and for the most part it was clean. I went a little farther and used a pipe cleaner to get some of the areas that were still dirty. The problem is the pipe cleaner isn't sturdy enough to get ALL the spots in the bowl. Is there anything that I can do to get these last bits? I want the bowl to look as good as new and my ocd is really bothered by the few specks of residue left.

2. Boil your bowl in water

3. If its cheap glass, its sure to break. What you should do is let it soak in the ISO/salt mix for a bit. Shake it, then let it sit. The periodic agitation should shake loose the bits that are tough to get.

4. Just shake again. 2-3 times is what I always do and it gets the job done

5. 95%< alcohol or acetone. The latter is a mean solvent so be careful. 

6. You can shake salt as much as you want but some residue is still gonna stick. While the residue is still wet take a qtip and clean the areas you can reach. Depending on the angles and deepness of the glass indents I have found bending just the cotton tip of the qtip and then manipulating it with a bent tip can be helpful

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum