Cleaning a bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by PnP420, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Does an ashcatcher keep all the resin from building up? And if not what are some good ways to clean it...it's got a perc btw thanks

2. No. I use salt and ISO alcohol. BTW never using hot water cause if it steams up the bong you'll never be able to get the resin out of the perc.

3. i heard using isoalchol or soap instead of using iso alcohol leaves a really nasty smell / taste in ur bong even after rinsing a ton of times.

4. 420 cleaner is good and leaves a nice smell

5. [quote name='"piffpuffN"']

i heard using isoalchol or soap instead of using iso alcohol leaves a really nasty smell / taste in ur bong even after rinsing a ton of times.[/quote]

I never really noticed a different taste but then again I clean it like once every 4-6 months and its metal not glass.

6. [​IMG]

7. ISO 91% or High + Coarse Salt + Movement

8. Iso and epsom salts work well. If you have hard water stains you can add a bit of vinegar to get rid of them. Then just seal the ends with balls of saran wrap or stoppers and shake it until its clean.

Clean bongs are scientifically proven to look way better than dirty ones so keep em sparkling haha