Cleaned my pipe with nail polish remover?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by b lewis, Jan 15, 2012.

1. Alright well I cleaned my pipe with nail polish remover and I'm just now hearing its bad to do.

I let it sit in a bag of it for two days then I put salt in the bag and shook it. It got clean but I heard its bad to smoke from after cause it stays on the glass or something. I haven't smoked out of it yet because I don't want to inhale it.

So my question is, is it ruined? I rinsed it pretty well but I'm still nervous about smoking from it.

2. Ruined? No, not if it's glass. But I'd make sure to clean it out real well before you smoke out of it.

3. you could just use pure acetone. it would have less other shit in it.
    and would work better.

4. Its glass and I rinsed it alot but someone told me it wouldn't come out I was just making sure. I'm gonna smoke outta it today hopefully I don't die.

5. yea dude, rinse it VERY good. maybe even squirt a little dish soap in there and keep washing it out. youll be just fine.

6. i used it before, no problem, just rinse it with some warm water and soap inside, rinse really well and you are fine.