Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cleaned my bowl *pics*

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by tbs0015, Dec 28, 2005.

1. just finished cleaning my bowl. i love being able to see the smoke and see the green through the glass...

before
    [​IMG]

After
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

i used the ol' iso and salt trick, plus about 15 minutes of scraping with a paper clip. i'm pretty happy with the outcome.

2. Good cleaning job :)

Nice bowl too :smoke:

3. Yeah brother, Dope Bowl........

4. Nice deep bowl on that, looks nice.

5. great cleaning job, +rep

6. damn, looks as good as my cleans and i use the 420

cleaner.

7. Good cleaning job bro.

I like the inside of the tail part of the spoon, Looks sweet bro.

8. thats the sickest bowl ever. its clear, ive never seen a clear bowl with a twist b4

+rep

9. how did you clean the tube/shaft part of it

10. i used a q-tip for the stem and iso/salt for the actual bowl part. it only cost me 15 bucks when i went to the bahamas over the summer. bargained it down from 30 dollars. i was worried about customs at first, but they dont' seem to care...at all.

11. nice bowl man, looks realll clean

12. my friends bowl got taken when they brought it back from the bahamas b/c they used it and didnt clean it out very well.