Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cleaned bongs with iso alc, now what?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bobdole369, Aug 16, 2008.

1. OK, so following some advice here - I cleaned my pyrex pipe and water bong with iso alcohol. I put the dregs into a red plastic Solo keg cup and let it dry up. Now I have a decent hard layer of resin at the bottom of the cup. ANy thoughts on how to get it all out and into a smokable form? I thought about a spoon to scrape it with but its just gummy enough to stick to the spoon - and not come off the plastic.

any thoughts?

2. Take just a little bit of baking powder (I think it's baking powder, someone correct me if I'm wrong. I really don't think it would be baking SODA)... and sprinkle a bit over the top of it and a bit on the spoon to make it a bit less sticky.