Clean Vape whip for goodies?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by blackviper, Dec 6, 2011.

1. Hey guys, does anyone know a good method to clean the yellow gooey stuff in the whip? i have Arizer V tower (swear by it) haha and i have accumulated alot of the yellow resin stuff, and i heard you can get it off the whip and rub your weed in it and it gets you alot more higher. Anyone know how to do this?

2. soak in iso alcohol, evaporate, scrape, smoke

3. I have a Vapor Brothers, which also has a whip. Here's how I clean mine.

You need some wire- I use a cheap craft wire from Walmart. Cut a piece about a foot or so longer than your whip.

Next, you need a small piece of cotton cloth (like from a sheet), about 1 inch by 2 inches. Tie it with the wire so an inch sticks out either side. It should look like one of those kitten toys you made as a kid. lol

You'll need a shot glass half-full of high proof vodka - the "el cheapo" doesn't work half as good as Everclear.

Wet the cloth with the vodka. Thread the wire through the whip. Pull it through. Put the cloth into the shot glass. Remove the cloth after a while, and evaporate the Everclear.

You will be left with that lovely oil! I usually let it get down to the last bit and add finely ground cannabis to soak it up. It ends up in the vape for a "party"!

Recycling at it's best!

Granny

4. Well there you go...

5. hm, so after i use the cloth method, i just put it back in vodka and take it back out after awhile? and the everclear just evaporates? o_O