Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Clean urine came up short, so I used some of my dirty urine... HELP

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Crazymonkey96, Apr 8, 2019.

1. So i’ve already started working at my new job (official today) and i had to take a drug test. I had my buddy pee for me and was able to bring it in...... well his pee came up short. Slightly above the line. So I freaked and put some of my dirty urine. To top it off they didnt even use the whole sample.

Anyway, im a regular smoker. I used my 3rd pee of the day. I smoked the night before. I’d say the ratio of clean and dirty urine was 95-10.

Do you think it might have diluted enough with the majority of clean pee???

I know im stupid to have kept smoking but its kicking in now.

Pleaseeee help

2. If all we are talking is weed tell him u use CBD. If u get a dirty test it should be barley dirty. Some bosses will just allow you to have a med card. I know my buddy was going to get a job with Yelp and his boss schedule a time frame drug test and he just told him he smokes weed for medical.boss said get me med card and we're good. what I don't understand is they didn't test him for other drugs they didn't even test him afterwards

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. So did you fail or pass?

4. hey guys so I Took a pre-employment drug test one week ago for a travel nurse job and I thought that 60 mL was enough for quest but it was not. Ended up having to put about 15-20 ml of my own dirty ass urine. MRO called me yesterday and said that I failed. Asked me if I use CBD and I said yes. Travel agency is going to let me retest. THEY DO NOT REPORT TO THE TEXAS BON!!