Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

clean pipe?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by time2toke88, Apr 14, 2011.

1. First off, I apologize if this is in the wrong section but I have two COMPLETELY dry isopropyl alcohol wipes, fairly small if it makes a difference, covered in resin. The only down side I see to smoking them would be all the paper and maybe it will be too much but any other reason not to smoke it.
    p.s.
    im sick and I trying (anything) to get the edge off

2. shoulda just filled a bag half full with iso and put some stuff in the bag, anything with a good amount of thc on it, submerse, swish, then put the liquid on a plate to dry, you can do grinders, bags, anything with thc if need be hah, also this is in theory, any1 correct me if im wrong... and btw don't b an idiot and try to smoke an alcohol wipe, not to be a dick.

3. Good idea if this works

4. his method works, ive dont it and would have if i bought some. next time i will. anyways, i did it and smoked it and it worked GREAT. just taste a little funny, like crack or something. i dont recomend this method and wont do it again. i just didnt have any iso and i was thinking it would be quicker but i still had to wait over night for the thing to dry. after they were dry they were hard and a little heivy from all the resin not to mention it was pitch black
    and yes his idea works, after you let that puddle of iso/resin mix dry and you scrap up the resin and get iso hash

5. Im so baked, I just had this image of someone trying to do this without it being completely dry and their little rolled joint exploding as they try to take a hit!

:smoke: + :rolleyes: = :laughing:

6. I'm really not trying to be rude.
    But that's the worst fucking idea I've ever heard.
    Don't do it, man.

7. Kids these days....damn...

Whatever happened to,
    if you don't have weed,
    you don't smoke?

8. I know right? This is why people go around saying weed is addicting. Cause you have people trying to smoke cleaning wipes...

9. Weed is addicting to me.

But i can satisfy my addiction,
    and still be an active member of society.
    And you don't see me thinking about smoking resin, let alone resin on cotton..

Just like all you folks who drink 3 cups of coffee in the morning.

10. #10 time2toke88, Apr 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2011

yea really, its was over week since i smoked. and you don’t have a fucking clue what my week was like, go fuck off and smoke a joint, I know I am. God damn you mother fuck%^#.I had over a week without weed or money could find either, anxiety just builds and builds. Don’t post back if you don’t have anything productive to say. its assholes like you that make "society" think were so dangerous and violent. Yes people think pot smokers are a more violent people and yes i may look like one of them but I’m responding to something that pisses me off. what’s your excuses, I mean "reason"?
    i didnt mean to go off on you, or anybody, but those two first things mentioned are towards you

11. can i delete this shit hole of a question?

12. Not to mention people smoke several blunts a day, thats like smoking fucking cardboard,way thicker than paper. Several times thicker, thats per blunt. dont think about giving me shit if people smoke blunts all day every day. i did it once, never again, and i happened to love the taste.

13. thread is dildos

14. #14 kyle944811, Apr 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Actually, it's like smoking a thin sheet of tobacco :/