Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

clean pipe with this???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CitySmoker420, Oct 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. can i clean my pipe with mouthwash??? otherwise what are some alteritive cleaners??? i have denture cleaner as well

2. bump bump bump

3. like i should be telling you, you're almost at 1k posts... Search Search Search...

4. i hate searching... it dont promote conversation... i like to talk

5. I'll talk to ya.

I find isopropyl (aka rubbing) alcohol combined with pipe cleaners (those fuzzy things that ya usually use for arts and crafts) works the best.

Take your piece, put it in a ziplock baggie. Pour enough alcohol on the piece to submerge it most of the way. Let it soak for a little, give it a good shaking, make sure the liquid moves into all parts of the pipe. Take it out, rinse it a little. Then go to town with the pipe cleaners and loosen any resin that you can reach, and rinse it out every once in awhile. You can soak it in alcohol again if you want.

Hope this helps, lmk.

6. 90% iso + salt + ziplock baggie = 100% clean pipe

Put enough iso into the baggie to cover the piece, add the salt, shake around...And presto, spotless.

7. i dont ahve isO!

8. Then get some!

And as much as you don't like searching, we hate answering the same shit over and over.

9. I just ran out of iso when i was cleaning my roor, its like 1.75 at my gas station up the street, Not to expensive.:smoke:

10. I always get it from the dollar store, like 5 at a time.

11. Dude, ISO's not even two dollars. Just go to the grocery store and buy some.

12. i was just asking if there was somethin at the house....

13. I'd get a coat hanger, and wrap it around the pipe, and boil it..?

14. I wouldn't do that ^

15. srsly, iso is like 1.50...go get some.

mouthwash COULD work...it's got a tiny bit of alcohol in it...but it would be a lot less efficient.

16. I used vodka once when I was feeling lazy and didn't want to go to the store. Worked fine.

17. I used mouth wash before, it works but takes longer. I also added salt too..

Only complaints are time and sticky if mouthwash is mint or orange flavors, but nothing water cant solve.

ISO is better, but in a pinch, this will work, at least it did for me.

18. Just curious, I'm not a professional.. so why not?

19. It can cause your pipe to crack.

20. If you're not careful.. I've done it before.. no cracked pipes yet?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.