Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Clean pipe before use?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by frogs482, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Okay so I bought a bowl today. It's my first piece and it is a small spoon, about 3-4 inches long. The guy I bought it from said I should wash it before my first use. I noted this and went home. I was so eager to try it out that I completely forgot to wash it off. I took about two hits of some goood weed, and I just remembered this "wash off" thing about 10 minutes ago. I don't feel any different than I normally would after two hits. I'm wondering if it's really important that I washed it off and am I in any danger?

2. Nah man don't worry your good

3. Na you're good

4. oh shit! you didn't wash it!?! your fucked man... hahaha jk your fine

5. Okay thanks guys

6. He only suggested it because it's dirty, from sitting in the store and other people touching it. There's no real problem from not washing it, except that it's, you know, dirty lol.

7. You dont know where its been, its a courtesy clean like anything else just to make sure theres no bacteria or anything on it, theres a .00001% chance you'll get a cold though :smoke:

8. Once i had this pipe that if it didn't have a shitload of resin in it i would get ashed. So i kept it dirty. Now what your asking but i felt like sharing :bongin: