Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Clean my bowl or not

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Scoob, Oct 16, 2009.

1. #1 Scoob, Oct 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2009
    I've been smoking the same bowl for about 6 months now, just about 4-5 times a week and its gotten pretty resinated and color changed. My friends tell me not to clean it because it will mess up the color change and keeping the resin inside gets you higher. If i clean it will it remove the color change and is it better to clean out your bowl overall?

2. Clean it out for sure.. color and flow will improve greatly

3. thank you for the advice

4. If you have to think about cleaning a piece, do it. I clean my color changing spoon every few weeks and my bong almost every day. A clean spoon smokes better, tastes better; and about the color changing, I've noticed with my color changing spoon that every time I clean it and resin it up again, the glass itself becomes more amber.

5. If you clean out the bowl it shouldn't mess up the color too much and as for leaving the resin in, a dirty bowl with resin in it really won't get you any higher. You should scrap that black, gunky stuff out with a paper clip and smoke it.