Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Clean for Probation

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MagicBOOMS69, Nov 17, 2011.

1. I got arrested in early September and have been clean since... Except for last night where I smoked same real loud herb that went by the name of Gas! The smile that everyone was accustomed to me sporting had returned, I was back! I missed smoking that delightful gift and had an amazing time with my best friend who I hadn't smoked with in months because of the arrest. Still waiting for probation, I felt that I could smoke at least one time before I did go through court and etc. I am looking for two answers.

1. Will it hurt to smoke at least one more time and then restart my clean for probation, or should I just stay clean now and have that be my last time before a horrid 12 months probation?

2. There's no real timeline for people cleansing themselves of THC, correct? Every one is different, allowing the allotted time to be different.

I live in Georgia, if that helps at all.

2. I'd just stay clean...But it's your freedom so do whatever the fuck you want with it.:cool:

3. ur good bro. u could actually smoke a bit more. they wont test till ur officially on probation. i failed a pee test before, they said i better not fail again but they never test me again.:smoke: